Are you a mom raising a minor child and are battling cancer? We can help
To become a MAMCF beneficiary, you must;
1. Live in the U.S.
2. Have a current diagnosis of cancer, any stage or type
3. Have legal guardianship of a minor
4. To receive financial assistance, you must also meet our eligibility guidelines of 250% of the Federal Poverty Limit, or demonstrate financial burden after cancer diagnosis
steps for applying
1. Submit an inquiry below or call (714) 861 - 0705 and speak with a MAMCF respresentative to determine eligibility.
We can be reached M-Th 9am - 5pm, or Friday 9am- 3pm (PST).
2. Complete the application and gather all required documentation. See link to application below.
3. MAIL or FAX application and supporting documents to:
Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation
Attn: Program Director
407 W. Imperial Hwy H-206
Brea, CA 92821
(714) 582 - 2958 fax