what does it take to be chosen?
Are you ready to take your fitness to the next level? You can be CHOSEN to be part of a high level training team.
USAT Level 1 Coach Jon Yance will provide training tips to the CHOSEN Miles for MAMCF Athletic team. Team members will represent MAMCF at select athletic events, and will compete on behalf of Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation. Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that serves young moms facing cancer. Their carefully designed programs support not only the cancer patient, but also the family unit which includes minor children. You can help raise awarness and make a difference in the lives we support.
- Only 20 members will be recruited to be on the Athletic Team per event
- Members must have 3 + years participating in athletic events (ex: 5k and triathlons)
- The team will have a collective fundraising goal per event (ex: Half Marathon Team Goal is $7,000)
- Free registration to the 2016 MAMCF 5k for all team members
- High quality team tops can be purchased for $85.00 or is FREE if fundraising minimum per event is met ($350)
- Chance to win cool prizes like a GARMIN watch
The CHOSEN team will compete this year in the following race events:
1. Holiday Half Marathon - December 13, 2015
2. Surf City Half Marathon - February 7, 2016
3. Desert Triathlon - March 5-6, 2016
4. OC Marathon - May 1, 2016
5. Angel Stadium MAMCF 5k - June 2016
If you would like to join the team, please apply below.